Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Couple Precious Pictures

As I was posting tonight, I thought I would post a couple of funny and precious pictures.



The first one is of daddy and Blessing both using a straws in daddy's bowl. We had made a peach smoothie and put it in a bowl thinking Blessing would use a spoon. More of the smoothie got on her front than in her mouth. So, I decided to take her straw out of her cup and have her use that to drink out of her bowl, except her bowl was too shallow. All she got was air. So, I had her go get on daddy's lap, found daddy a straw, and they both drank!

This second picture is of Blessing sitting in our Pampered Chef stainless steel family skillet. I had just finished washing it and set in on the shelf next to my sink. Blessing grabbed it, pulled it off having it narrowly missing her toes, and then crawled in. She then climbed out and went to my pot holder drawer and found the two oven mitts. She put them on and crawled back into the family size skillet. We couldn't resist but to capture it with a photo. It won't be too long before she won't be able to sit in it anymore....

No comments: